Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Will Wonders Never Cease???


I'm pinching myself right now!!!!!!!

(and I have the bruises to prove it.)

I have been honored with the
Kreative Blogger award
not once but
TWICE
in the same week!!!!!

and Monica with Happy Nester
have both blessed me with this award.

I am soooo humbled by all of this.
I really am.
There are no words to express the joy I have in my heart.
Blogging has truly opened a whole world to me that
I never even  knew exsisted.

These are the rules that apply to receiving the award.



1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.







2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.






3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.






4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.






5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.






6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.




7. Leave a comment on each.



"7 Things You Never Knew and Probably Never Even Considered Wanting To Know" about me.

1. I started going gray when I was 17.
       I faithfully color my little gray patch.

2. In January I will be a survivor.
It will be five years since I was diagnosed
with ovarian cancer and I had a hysterectomy.
I've gained considerable weight and have hot flashes
but I'm alive.


3. I met my husband at a wedding rehearsal dinner.
I had swore that I would never come back to this town
and now I live here.
God has a sense of humor.

4. I have four children.
Alex, 17
Daviss, 11,
Taylor,8
and Tori, 7.

5. I secretly long to live in San Francisco again.
It's just not that great to raise kids.
I want an apartment, a mini cooper and my dog...that's it.

6. I love the beach.
It's so peaceful to me.
(even though our water is icky brown)

7. I hate to do laundry.
It's like the plague.
It keeps coming back....eeech.


Now on to 7 blogs that inspire me










Please go and stop by these lovely blogs.
Make sure you bring a hankie and smelling salts.
MAJOR drooling and swooning will take place...I promise.


I'm off to get started on my christmas ornaments
set up my shop.
ETSY that is.
Six in One Hand is now on Etsy!!!!

I'll give you the 4-1-1 on Friday for her grand opening!!!!









5 comments:

  1. So happy for you! You so deserve this award! I can't wait to hear more about your Etsy shop!

    Have a great night!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing your sister on here as well. Love your blog and my mother is a cancer survivor as well. What a blessing you will both be to us bloggers. Have a wonderful week

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love learning more about you. Congrats on the award. I'm tickled it required you to share these things. Very cool. And a big thanks for tagging me. I really appreciate that you think I'm creative! Thank ya thank ya! I'm headed to your sista's blog now...gotta check it out. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girlfriend on the award! You certainly entertain all of us, and now I'm excited about your sister's blog, too! Great picture of you and your twin. 2 Lookers and that's for sure!
    big hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Congrats on the award! And thank you for nominating my blog as well! I have been out of town and just got your comment, so I didn't even know until today! Thank you!

    I will add your sister in my thoughts and prayers. I have a dear friend who went through the same thing last year at age 32. Your sister is lucky to have you by her side!!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete

You know you've got something to say...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin