I was recently honored by Lilia with
with a Honest Scrap award!
This means so much to me.
I am so humbled and thankful.
Thank you Lilia!!!
Here are the rules that must be followed upon receiving this award:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
So, without further adieu.....
1. I am honest....to a fault. I will almost always tell the truth...even if it hurts.
2. I hate blatant stupidity. There's no reason for it.
I don't even like stupid comedy like American Pie.
I just don't get it.
3.I love nursing! It's the only thing I ever wanted to do when I was little.
I believe that was the calling God gave me because I've been doing this
for almost fifteen years and I still love it.
4.Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.
I'm a hopeless romantic I guess.
5. I hate infestations.
Two or less of any critter...I can deal with.
Three or more...my skin starts to crawl.
6. I prefer to sleep alone in bed.
I love my husband, but I truly enjoy
when he gets up early to go to work and I
can have the bed all to myself. :)
7.I am a professional patient.
I have a blood disorder and I have been
hospitalized 47 times in the last two years because of it.
8. I snort when I laugh.
I am normally this very composed person
but when I start to laugh, I sound like
the village idiot.
9.I've had a near death experience....twice.
Let's just say that almost dying
keeps things in perspective.
10. I am a nerd!
That's right...hardcore, book reading, knowledge hoarding nerd!
My high school letterman jacket was in...Academics.
My favorite TV channel is the History and Discovery channel.
I got it honest....
My grandmother graduated Valedictorian as did my father.
I would like to now pass on this award to seven blogs who continue
to inspire and amaze me with their
bloggy awesomeness (like that new word?)
Check these ladies out if you haven't yet.
They are amazingly talented
and full of inspiration.
I have to go find a place to hang my award now....
PSSSSST! I'm having a givewaway on Monday!!!!!!
Be sure to check back then!!!!