Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Baby,



Santa Baby,

Slip a table under the tree...chippy.

Been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby,

a really cute mantle too....
light blue.

I'll wait up for you dear.
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.


Think of all the shows I've missed.


Think of all the lovelies that I didn't get.

Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list.



Santa baby, a vintage watch
and really that's not alot.



Been an angel all year.
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.


Santa honey, there's one thing I really do need...
The deed...
to Troy's Junk Exchange.

Santa, honey so hurry donw the chimney tonight.

Santa, cutie and fill my stocking


with  tarnished silver





and fur.


and some crystals too.
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree

with some shiny brite decorations for me.
I really do believe in you.
Let's see if you belive in me.


Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing..


the bling.






not the kind like on Flava Flav.
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.,
Hurry down the chimney tonight...

Hurry.....
tonight.

14 comments:

  1. You are classic!
    And this was amazing!
    Smiles...

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm rollin' on the floor! Hilarious lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA I lOOOVEEEEEEEE IT!!! I want the fur. Okay and the blue mantle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giggle! and pretty photos! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post to, too cute...

    ox,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Santa brings you your wish list!!! Too fun!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute - what a hoot!!! Oh, that rhymes!
    I enjoyed actually laughing - and you've picked out fabulous gifts...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ho Ho Ho! Angelique, FUNNY! Great lyrics!!!!

    Have a blessed day and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just so darn cute, darn cute, did I say darn cute? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was laughing and going "yeah, yeah!" and agreeing with everything on your list (great taste!!!)... then i saw the flave and i started laughing and choked on my coffee...
    i think it came out my nose.

    LOLOLOLOL luvin' it!!!
    ;-) xoxo
    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling post! I love that song too! I even have it on my cellphone as my ringtone! Hope Santa Baby brings you all those wonderful goodies! Thanks too for you and your sister "covering my back" today! Love to you!... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it! lol

    I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    Have a great week and Happy New Year!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

You know you've got something to say...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin