Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Little Help...Pleeeeeze?

Testing, Testing, 1,2.....
(is this thing on?)
Okay.
Good morning.
(fidgeting with the mike while it makes that loud shreiking noise.)
Can ya'll hear me out there?
Hi.
Ladies, I am here in need of some help.
Do you see that pocket watch above?
Yes, that one.
I'm on the hunt for one.
Not that exact same one mind you,but an open face pocket watch.
I've been looking forever but with no success.
See, I have this love for clocks and especially pocket watches.
(I dunno why. I just do.)
I had a pocket watch very similar to the one above and a past boyfriend stole it.
(I've never seen him since and he's very lucky I haven't.)
If any of you ladies have one (or two)
or come across one (or two) in your junking escapades,
will you please think of me and let me know?
I know ya'll can find some of the very best stuff out there.
Thanks a bunches!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love watches too, so I seldom sell them. Check with Janna at Artsy Fartsy...sometimes she has photos of them on her blog. I think she uses them for art projects, but you never know. I'll keep my eyes out (or at least one of them) for you in the meantime.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mean old boyfriend! I hope someone can help you find another one! The blogging community is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep my eyes open for one at the next flea market! Happy weekend!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an estate sale here in a couple of weeks, I saw several in the pictures posted for the sale. I am planning to attend this sale if it isn't too far away. Let me know if you like any of these and what you are looking to pay and I will be glad to keep my eyes open for you.
    email: bashfulamb62@aol.com
    Watches are near the bottom.
    http://www.angelsintheatticestatesales.com/pictures.html

    ReplyDelete

You know you've got something to say...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin